Sprint action with Arthur Zebo.
Interested in joining Leevale? We cater for senior and junior athletes (men & women), as well as juveniles (boys & girls) aged 8 and older. Many disciplines are covered, including sprints, throwing events, jumps, road and cross-country running.
For juveniles (U8-19):
- Call down to one of our training sessions at CIT track on Tuesday\Thursday evenings, or on Saturday mornings (see training times)
- Ask any of our underage coaches on advice on what group to join.
- Try a few training sessions over a couple of weeks. Coaching is available in many different events, from distance running to high jump, sprinting to throws. Give a few of them a try and see which suits!
- Later, you can join the club by downloading and completing our membership form and return it to any of the club coaches or officials. You will then be registered with Athletics Ireland and will be able to compete for the club at athletics events countrywide.
For seniors\juniors (18+):
- Call down to one of our training sessions at the Mardyke or CIT track on Tuesday\Thursday evenings (see training times)
- For distance running (track, road, cross-country), talk to Donie Walsh at the Mardyke or Tony Shine at CIT.
- For sprinting, talk to John Sheehan at the Mardyke.
- To find out what coaching is available for technical events (throws, jumps etc.), ask Club Coach, Tony Shine, at CIT.
- Later, you can join the club by downloading and completing our membership form and return it to any of the club coaches or officials.
You can also contact the club online at any time.
New members should fill out the current membership form and return to any club officer or coach.
New and current members can pay their membership by returning the appropriate fee to any club officer or coach. Alternatively payment can be made online using the membership panel on the left. Online payments can be made by credit card and all payments are handled securely using PayPal.
The membership fee includes:
- Rental of track and other training facilities
- Entry to all AAI championship events
- AAI registration
- AAI insurance
- Subsidised travel to some events