Sprint action with Arthur Zebo.
Interested in joining Leevale? We cater for senior and junior athletes (men & women), as well as juveniles (boys & girls) aged 8 and older. Many disciplines are covered, including sprints, throwing events, jumps, road and cross-country running.
For juveniles (U8-19):
- Call down to one of our training sessions at CIT track on Tuesday\Thursday evenings, or on Saturday mornings.
- Ask any of our underage coaches on advice on what group to join.
- Try a few training sessions over a couple of weeks. Coaching is available in many different events, from distance running to high jump, sprinting to throws. Give a few of them a try and see which suits!
- Later, you can join the club by downloading and completing our membership form and return it to any of the club coaches or officials. You will then be registered with Athletics Ireland and will be able to compete for the club at athletics events countrywide.
For seniors\juniors (18+):
- Call down to one of our training sessions at the Mardyke or CIT track on Tuesday\Thursday evenings (see training times)
- For distance running (track, road, cross-country), talk to Donie Walsh or Tony Shine at CIT.
- For sprinting, talk to John Sheehan at the Mardyke.
- To find out what coaching is available for technical events (throws, jumps etc.), ask Club Coach, Tony Shine, at CIT.
- Later, you can join the club by downloading and completing our membership form and return it to any of the club coaches or officials.
You can also contact the club online at any time.