Leevale is a big club that covers all disciplines, so we have multiple groups across various events and age groups. See below details on training times and locations for each of the groups.
JUVENILE TRAINING – all disciplines
- Tuesday, 8:00 -9:00pm: CIT track, Bishopstown. Meet outside track area from 7:45 pm.
- Thursday, 8:00 -9:00pm: CIT track, Bishopstown. Meet outside track area from 7:45 pm.
- Saturday, 11:30am – 1:00pm: CIT track, Bishopstown.
- Friday, 6:00 pm: Juvenile circuit training at clubhouse
SENIOR ATHLETES & OLDER JUVENILES (16+)
- Tuesday, 6:00 pm: UCC track, Mardyke.
- Thursday, 6:00 pm: UCC track, Mardyke
- Saturday, 9:00 am: UCC Farm & various venues
- Tuesday, 6:30 pm: UCC track, Mardyke
- Thursday, 6:30 pm: UCC track, Mardyke
- Saturday, 11:30 am: CIT track, Bishopstown
- Friday, 6:45 pm: Circuit training, clubhouse Dalton’s Avenue
Same times and venues as juvenile training.
The venues for Leevale training are shown on the Google map below.
CIT track, Bishopstown
UCC track, Mardyke
Leevale Clubhouse: 1 Daltons Avenue, Cork City
Venue for club’s indoor gym as well as meeting facilities.
Click on markers for more details. Use pan and zoom controls to see exact locations. View Leevale in a larger map.