Membership for 2017 is now due.
Athletes Ireland require all athletes to be re-registered by the end of January so it is critical to get your membership paid as soon as possible.
Membership should be paid online, all payments are handled securely and without any additional fees. Don’t forget to include your name and date of birth (for family membership, all names and DOB’s are required).
UNREGISTERED ATHLETES CANNOT BE ENTERED IN COMPETITIONS
New members should also fill out the Membership Form 2017 and return to any club officer or coach with copied of birth certificate.
The membership fee includes:
- Rental of UCC & CIT tracks and other training facilities
- Entry to all AI championship events
- AI registration
- Subsidised travel to some events
- Equipment Purchase
- And a lot more
Terms and Conditions: As an athlete or guardian of a juvenile athlete renewing my membership online, I agree to the following:
- TEAM SELECTION: if selected for a club team, I will ensure that I am available to compete
- PHOTOGRAPHS: I acknowledge that photographs/videos taken during sport-related events are the property of Leevale A.C. and I consent to their use by Leevale A.C. for analysis and the promotion of the sport, to include them being displayed on the Leevale A.C. website & social media
- I hereby agree if accepted as a member of Leevale Athletic Club to abide by the Rules of the Club. I agree that Leevale A.C., its trustees or members shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by me though the negligence or otherwise of any member of the club
- Athletes whose membership is not up to date are not entitled to train with the club and will not be entered in competitions