Nenagh Olympic AC will hold an open indoor competition for under 13 – Junior athletes on Sunday the 12th of January. Doors open at 9:30am and the competition gets under way at 10:30am. The timetable can be viewed here: Timetable
This is an ideal competition for Leevale athletes looking for a an early season indoor event before the upcoming Munster Championships.
Start time for LJ, HJ and Walks: 10.30am
Start time all other events: 11.30am
Entries will be taken on the day
Entry Fee : flat charge of €5.00 per athlete paid at the door.
Shop will be open for hot drinks/ sandwiches, etc.
- U13 – Boys and Girls: 60m, 60mH, 600m, LJ, HJ, Shot. Relay 4 x 100m.
- U15 – Boys and Girls: 60m, 60mH, 800m, LJ, HJ, Shot, 1000m Walk. Relay 4 x 200m.
- U17 – Boys and Girls: 60m, 60mH, 200m, 800m, LJ, HJ, Shot, 1500m Walk. Relay 4 x 200m.
- U19 – Boys and Girls: 60m, 60mH, 200m, 800m, 1500m Walk. Relay 4 x 200m.
- Junior – Boys and Girls: 60m, 60mH, 400m, 1,500m, LJ, HJ, Shot, 3000m Walk. Relay 4 x 200m.
- Athletes check in/enter when an event is called
Check in for track events at the call/assembly areas,
Check in for field events at the event area
- Medals for U13 and U15.
- U17 and U19 walks will be run together as both are over 1500m,
These will be seperate competitions, i.e. two sets of winners
- U19 will be competing with the Juniors for LJ, HJ, and shot.
These will not be seperate competitions, i.e. only one set of winners
- Please observer parking restrictions and keep Ambulance Exit route clear at all times