Leevale membership is now available for 2020. Memberships run from Jan-Dec and the fees are unchanged from 2019.
Membership should be paid online; all payments are handled securely and without any additional fees. Don’t forget to include your name and date of birth (for family membership, all names and DOBs are required). Both existing and new members can register and pay online.
UNREGISTERED ATHLETES ARE NOT INSURED AND CANNOT BE ENTERED IN COMPETITIONS
The membership fee includes:
- Rental of UCC & CIT tracks and other training facilities
- Use of the Leevale High Performance Centre after a once-off purchase of a gym fob
- Entry to AAI track and cross-country championship events
- Entry to County and Munster road championships
- AAI registration
- Subsidised travel to some events
- Equipment purchase
- …and a lot more
If you are unable to pay or register online, new members can also register by filling out Membership Form 2020 and return to any club officer or coach.