The 2020 Annual General Meeting of Leevale AC will be held on Friday 10th January at 8pm sharp in the High Performance Centre on Farranlea Road.
After a very successful 2019 it is important to ensure that we have structures in place to further improve in 2020. All club members are welcome.
- Standing Orders
- Minutes of 2019 AGM
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Registrar’s Report
- Chairman’s Address
- Coach’s Report
- Election of Officers
NOMINATIONS: While all official and officer positions are up for election at the AGM, there are a number of posts to be filled at this year’s AGM, coaching co-ordinators (formerly ‘head coach’), treasurer and competition secretary. Nominations for all positions can be emailed to the club secretary; email@example.com
MOTION: If any member of the club wishes to submit a motion for consideration, please email it to the club secretary; firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership fee includes:
- Rental of UCC & CIT tracks and other training facilities
- Use of the Leevale High Performance (requires a once-off €50 deposit for a gym fob)
- Entry to AI track and cross-country championship events
- Entry to County and Munster road championships
- AI registration
- Subsidised travel to some events
- Equipment purchase
- Operational & maintenance costs for the High Performance Centre.
- …and a lot more
NOTE: if you are not renewing your membership for 2020, be sure to email the registrar email@example.com so that we can delete your information from our database.