Following the announcement by An Taoiseach last night the following public health measures are now in place.
Based on the announcement can continue under the new protocols issued by the government yesterday. Leevale will implement the new guidelines effective immediately.
The major changes on top of the existing Covid Protocols are:
- Outdoor training sessions will continue but groups will be limited to 15 people and there will be no mixing between groups. Physical distancing and Covid hygiene rules must be observed at all times.
- The HPC will continue to operate utilising the online booking system, limited to 5 individuals on site at any time. Group training sessions will be limited to a maximum of 6 people, physical distancing and Covid hygiene rules must be observed at all times. ONLY PEOPLE WITH CONFIRMED ONLINE BOOKINGS AND CLUB OFFICIALS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE FACILITY.
Contact your coach in advance of each training session to confirm attendance and to verify.
The good news is that the Irish Life Health National Senior and U23 Championships will proceed as planned this weekend. We wish the contingent of Leevale athletes the very best in their endeavours.
Athletes who have entered and no longer plan to travel, please inform Competition Secretary Lauren Wright so that you can be withdrawn from the start lists.
- Irish Life Health National Senior and U23 Championships timetable: Click HERE
- A live stream will be available daily on the Athletics Ireland Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AthleticsIRL/
- RTÉ 2 Coverage: Sunday August 23rd from 5.30pm – 7.55pm