Due to the lifting of Covid restrictions Leevale Committee have decide to hold the 2022 Annual General Meeting in person at the HPC, Wednesday 26th January at 8pm. Members can now attend the AGM in person or online via Teams. To get online access please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a link to the meeting.
- Standing Orders
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Registrar’s Report
- Chairman’s Address
- Coach’s Report
- Election of Officers
NOMINATIONS: We are always looking for members to get involved in helping in the running of the club. While all official and officer positions are up for election at the AGM, there are a number of vacancies to be filled at this year’s AGM, club gear manager & assistant, HPC & development committee . Nominations for all positions can be emailed to the club secretary; email@example.com
MOTION: If any member of the club wishes to submit a motion for consideration, please email it to the club secretary; firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership fee includes:
- Rental of UCC & CIT tracks and other training facilities
- Use of the Leevale High Performance (requires a once-off €50 deposit for a gym fob)
- Entry to AI track and cross-country championship events
- Entry to County and Munster road championships
- AI registration
- On occasions subsidised travel
- Equipment purchase
- Operational & maintenance costs for the High Performance Centre.
- …and a lot more
NOTE: if you are not renewing your membership for 2020, be sure to email the registrar email@example.com so that we can delete your information from our database.