The 2024 Annual General Meeting of Leevale AC will be held on Monday 15th January at 8pm in the High Performance Centre on Farranlea Road.
- Standing Orders
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Registrar’s Report
- Chairman’s Address
- Coach’s Report
- Election of Officers
We are always looking for members to get involved in helping in the running of the club. It is our wish to rotate roles on a regular basis in order share the work load and keep the committee fresh and relevant. If you are available to join the committee please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If any member of the club wishes to submit a motion for consideration, please email it to the club secretary: email@example.com
Club membership for 2024 is now due and must be paid before the end of January. Up to date membership is mandatory to attend all club training sessions and for entry to championship competitions. Membership must be paid online
Membership fee includes…
- Rental of UCC & CIT tracks and other training facilities
- Use of the Leevale High Performance (requires a once off €50 FOB purchase and €20 annual renewal fee)
- Entry to AAI T&F and cross country championship events
- Entry to County and Munster road championships
- AAI registration
- On occasion, subsidised travel
- Equipment purchase
- Operational & maintenance costs for the High Performance Centre.
- …and lots more
NOTE: if you are not renewing your membership for 2024, be sure to email the registrar firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can delete your information from our database.