The excitement is building ahead of this weekend’s Leevale 2014 T&F meet as final preparations are now being made. There is a big entry across the range of events in Saturday’s senior\junior programme with over 200 entries in so far from athletes all over the country. The juvenile programme on Sunday will also be well supported with buses travelling from far and wide. Thanks to all the clubs and athletes who support this event every year.
- CIT track is in Bishopstown, on the western suburbs of the city. There are directions available at the following link
- The event will be streamed live, courtesy of CIT. Live stream
- The weather on Saturday promises to be cloudy with moderate winds. Rain is expected overnight and on Sunday morning but is expected to clear in the late morning (hopefully earlier!)
- All athletes, coaches and supporters must pay an admission fee at the gate. No further entry fees will then need to be paid inside. Entry fees are listed here
- Athlete check-in will be at the back of the stand, above the finish line area. Check-in closes an hour before each event. If you are not checked in you may not be allocated a lane\place in the event! The programme for the day is available here
- If you need to pull out of an event you are entered for, please let us know at the check-in desk at any time; your lane\place can then be used by another athlete.
- There will be live results available at the following link throughout the day. Note: you may need to clear your browser cache to see updates. There will also be live tweets on the Leevale home page and results will also be posted in the stand
- All athletes, coaches and supporters must pay an admission fee at the gate. No further entry fees will then need to be paid inside
- Athletes should check in at the start of each event. Rough start times are in the programme and will be announced on the PA system on the day
Best of luck to everyone competing at Leevale 2014!