Leevale committee is delighted to announce that the HPC will reopen on Monday 29th June, having been closed for over three months. In order to safely open the HP centre we have implemented a new online booking system for individuals and coaches on the Leevale website. Bookings must be made in advance of entering the HPC to ensure Covid compliance and contact tracing.
- Active fob holders who wishes to use the HPC facility must pre-book their time on the new Leevale booking system. A password is required in order to use the booking system, please contact your coach or committee member to receive a password.
- The limit on individual bookings is 5 people per hour.
- No individual booking can take place during a coach’s group bookings.
- Individuals entering the HPC are responsible for their personal safety and must continue to adhere to HSE Covid guidelines.
- Individuals using the HPC must sanitise surfaces before and after use.
- Individuals who use the HPC without booking the session may have their fob deactivated.
- Only individuals with pre-approved bookings can enter the HPC.
- The HPC facility is off-limits to parents, siblings and friends.
- The standard HPC rules apply, agreed to at time of fob purchase.
Gear: All equipment which has been borrowed from the clubhouse must be returned on Saturday morning between 10am and 1pm. Donal Murnane and Donal Moynihan will be present to sign the equipment back in.