Under the Resilience and Recovery Plan laid out by the Government the HPC will reopen from June 7th for individual training. Members who wish to the use the HPC must use the online booking system and can only enter the HPC facility if they have pre-booked a session.
Note: The HPC is only available to individuals whose membership is up to date. 2021 club membership can be paid here
- The HPC can only be used once a valid booking has been made
- The booking system limits the maximum number of bookings to 5 people per hour.
- All booking slots are one hour.
- One booking per athlete is required. Single bookings for multiple athletes are not permitted.
- The name you provide in the booking form will be displayed on the public calendar. No other information, e.g. email address, phone number, will be displayed
- Arrive ready to train and leave immediately (no changing room or shower use)
- Maintain 2m social distancing at all times
- Athletes must bring their own disinfectant wipes and clean all equipment prior to and after use
- No equipment sharing in any circumstances
- Take all rubbish home.
From 5 July (Subject to Public Health), indoor sports training, exercise can recommence in pods of up to 6.